What is a Sales Enablement Tool?
Sales enablement tools (or sales enablement solutions) is a mobile digital application that gives your field sales team the ability to move the sales process forward, no matter where your potential customer is in the buyer’s journey. This could mean offering up the latest features and benefits of a new product, even offline. Or, it could mean you provide a TCO calculation so see major savings over the life of a fleet. Regardless of the situation, sales enablement software provides field sales teams with the information their buyers need to make the right purchasing decision.
Ultimately, the modern martech stack requires marketing automation and sales automation. Sales enablement software and mobile sales tools do just that.
Benefits of Digital Sales Tools
Due to the great amount of information made available to customers today via the Internet, potential leads can enter the sales cycle at any point. In decades past, a new lead could be counted on to progress down a predetermined, easily predictable path (the “sales funnel”). As a result, the roles of your marketing and sales departments were well defined: marketing generates leads, and after some qualifying, sales closes them.
Today, new leads can use the Internet to bypass entire stages of the traditional path. As a result, it is more difficult to anticipate what their needs will be when they reach out to your company. It is no longer clear where marketing ends and sales begins, with first contact requirements ranging from basic product information to complex custom orders to product specs and troubleshooting. Increasingly common, it’s even possible for the buyer to move through the consideration cycle in steps that are wildly out of order.
This is how a mobile digital sales tool can offer real benefit to your company. The value of such a tool (or enablement “platform”) lies in its ability to align sales and marketing efforts, fostering two-way dialogue and benefiting both sides of the table. By ensuring that your sales reps have the exact information available to them at the right time (not just marketing and sales collateral, but also finance and TCO calculators, product comparisons and even product configuration), you are enabling them to provide real value to their customers – and to ultimately, close more business. It also reduces time spent in the sales cycle by your team members.
Sales & Training Tools Suite
Our modular mobile sales platform is designed to fit your business needs and your budget.
Access to sharable asset librariesCalculators & product comparisonsProduct configurations
Sales Enablement and Sales Content Management Powered by BAM!
Our sales enablement platform, BAM!, includes a robust mobile application, tailored to fit the exact needs of your business. At its core, each sales enablement app or tool has the same mission: improve your company’s ability to deliver customer value and close deals. We’ve found that these products often help improve many other aspects of our clients’ businesses too, including:
- Engagement & Conversions – use advanced analytics to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales process. Continually improve your customer engagement and conversion rates.
- On-boarding – decrease time to full productivity for new hires by having all up-to-date training collateral available in one place.
- Training – educate, develop, and equip your sales team with always up-to-date, standardized training collateral.
- Asset distribution – all sales & marketing assets always up-to-date and easily accessible via mobile apps.
- Sales Communications – capture customer details, preferences, and contact information in the app or integrate with an existing CRM. Manage customer relationships and easily send assets (managed by a DAM) and deliver communications.
While our sales enablement platform is customized depending to specific business requirements, there are many frequently requested and commonly implemented features with proven effectiveness:
- – Product selector
- – 3D modeling
- – Product customization
- – Resource libraries
- – Product comparison calculators
- – Cost of ownership calculators
- – Real-time asset & data updates
- – Offline mode
- – Standardized training materials
- – CRM & Salesforce integration
PROJECT FEATURE — Freightliner Sales TOol
Revolutionizing the way Trucks are Sold
See how FST helps Freightliner achieve their goal of having the most informed sales force in the industry.